Certificates issued by the University remain valid and usable to private parties and/or abroad.
The following certificates are available in Italian or English:
2. Enrolment with exams (Transcripts of records)
4. Graduation with exams (Transcripts of records)
To request them you have to contact Ufficio carriere by email, and you have to indicate:
- type of certificate;
- use for which you are requesting the certificate; whom it is intended for;
- whether you need it for Italy or abroad;
- whether you need it in Italian or English.
Depending on the use indicated, except those cases expressly foreseen by law, a stamp duty of € 16,00 will be charged in the Online Services, under the section “payments”.
Payment methods are indicated here: https://www.units.it/en/prospective-students/fees-and-concessions
Graduates of bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle’s degree courses can request the Diploma Supplement as well https://www.units.it/en/how/diploma-supplement
Write an email from your student or personal mailbox, by sending in attach copy of your ID as well.
If you have lost online credentials, ask for them following instructions available at https://www2.units.it/servizi-ict/pwd/?file=studente.inc
However, owners of SPID credentials can use them to access online services.
Certificates for Italy: they will be sent by email (in pdf. format with omitted signature pursuant to article 3 paragraph 2 of the Legislative Decree no.39 of February 12th, 1993). They are numbered originals and cannot be copied.
Certificates for abroad:
- In digital format (pdf. format with omitted signature pursuant to article 3 paragraph 2 of the Legislative Decree of February 12th, 1993 no. 39)
- in paper format with handwritten signature (if the receiving Authority requires signature to be legalized you must contact the Trieste Prefettura – Ufficio Territoriale del Governo).
If you ask them to be signed, you can:
- ask for them to be sent by registered post at your own expenses, which will be charged to you in the online services under the section “PAYMENTS”;
- collect the certificate in-person or by a delegate with an appointment agreed in advance by email;
- organize collection through an express courier chosen by you and at your own expenses (further instructions will be given to you).
Scanned copies of signed paper certificates will not be sent by email.