Applications: 3 August 2020 to 8 Octobre 2020
1. before submitting your application, make sure of the terms, conditions and requirements to entry the new course of study.
ATTENTION: for courses with limited admissions, follow instructions and terms of the Admission Call.
2. pay the 1st instalment of 2020-2021 fees of your existing course; you must have fulfilled any enrolment requirements of the previous years;
3. submit the form with a 16 euros stamp duty on it and the required attachments to the Student Secretariat of the new course of study (or follow possible alternative instructions that will be published in August).
The fee (30 euros if you do not ask for recognition of the exams or 60 euros if you ask for it) will be charged after completion of your enrolment in the new course.
- for high school diplomas/qualifications obtained abroad, the Secretariat will verify that they allow access to the new course of study;
- the teaching department responsible for your course of study will decide the recognitions of the exams and the year of enrolment; if you do not ask for recognitions (see form), you will be automatically enrolled in the first year; - you can not take exams from the time you submit your application to the completion of your enrolment in the new course of study.