Single courses

You can enrol if:

  • you already have a degree;
  • you are enrolled in another university;
  • you passed a high-school leaving examination and are qualified to apply for university courses of study. If you passed your examination abroad, you must refer to the International Students webpage.

If you are already enrolled in this University, the courses must be added to your study plan as additional courses.


Last updated on: 11/08/2023 - 10:58