|Register on the University site:
Submit the form, with the €16 stamp duty and the required documentation
to the Student Secretariat
NB : FOLLOWING MEASURES CONCERNING THE EMERGENCY COVID-19, THE FORM SHOULD BE SENT BY EMAIL TO THE PERTAINING STUDENT SECRETARIAT OF PIAZZALE EUROPA. TO COMPLETE THE REQUEST THE VIRTUAL DUTY STAMP WILL BE CHARGED IN THE ON-LINE SERVICES
Application for single courses is permitted up to a maximum of 36 credits per year.
Credits acquired for single courses can be recognised for a subsequent course of study (but not to gain entrance to years after the first) or as an integration to your study plan (e.g. to apply for a Master’s degree). If you choose a course with a limited number of places, you must obtain approval (‘nullaosta’) to attend from the department responsible for the course. For the procedure to follow, contact in advance the Student Secretariat.
You can enrol if:
- you already have a degree;
- you are enrolled at another university;
- you passed a high-school leaving examination and are qualified to apply for university courses of study. If you passed your examination abroad, you must refer to the International Students webpage.
- If you are already enrolled at this University, the courses must be added to your study plan as additional courses.
After you submit your application, the enrolment fee will be debited to you, as specified in the Fees Notice. You will see the amount on the Online Services page under ‘Payments’, and you can make payment by the means available.
You must enrol online for examination sessions: for the dates, see the academic calendar on the individual Department web sites.
Examination sessions for the academic year 2018/19 are as follows:
- First session: from November 2019 to March 2020
- Second session: from April 2020 to August 2020
- Third session: from September 2020 to October 2020
- Special session: from November 2020 to March 2021
After the last available session, enrolment automatically lapses. You can, however, re-apply in the following academic years.
Last updated on: 03/04/2020 - 12:25