Once you have received the registration number, you will have to follow the mandatory video course on safety.
You cannot take the exams before the end of the course, even if you don't attend it.
You will have to register online for the exam sessions: for the dates, consult the didactic calendar published on the websites of the Departments.
The exams can only be taken in the sessions scheduled for the academic year of submission of the application.
Examination sessions for the academic year 2023/2024 are as follows:
- First session: from November 2023 to March 2024
- Second session: from April 2024 to August 2024
- Third session: from September 2024 to October 2024
- Special session: from November 2024 to March 2025
After the last available session, enrolment automatically lapses. You can, however, re-apply in the following academic years.
Exceptions: if you request enrollment in courses that have been defined as a necessary requirement for access to a master's degree programme:
- to be able to enroll in the master's degree course in the a.y. 2023/24 you will have to sit the exams by 29 February 2024
- you are exempt from attending courses, therefore you can take the relative exams even before the end of the course itself