Suspending - Interrupting studies

Remember, you cannot be enrolled in more than one university course at the same time, even at different universities (except for single courses for students enrolled at another university).

If you wish to interrupt your studies for one or more academic years, simply do not pay the first instalment of your fees. You do not need to inform the Student Secretariat.

WARNING: During the years in which you suspend your studies, you cannot undertake any academic activities (attend courses, take examinations, etc.). To avoid forfeiting your studies, read the information on this page.

You should request an ISEE for each year of suspension, since, as specified in the Fees Notice, it could effect the amount of fees that you will pay when you return to studies.

Last updated on: 06/08/2021 - 13:10