Skip to content Skip to navigation


Academic Year 2019/2020

For information on enrolment requirements, select your Bachelor's, Single-cycle Master's or Master's Degree course and follow instructions.

If you hold a qualification from a foreign High School go to International Students.

During the enrolment period the Revenue Agency  will open a service point for international students at the university campus.

For information on Fees go to Fees and Concessions.

For information on other concessions offered by ARDISS - the Friuli Venezia Giulia Regional Agency for the Right to Higher Education - go to ARDISS website.

Useful Links