As promised, here we are with the 2nd episode of our project story.
We are going deeper into the explanation of the next activities that we, at the UniTs all together with our partner will have to undertake.
The T4E partners are joining forces to create a strategic and sustainable alliance to educate a new generation of highly motivated and highly skilled European knowledge-entrepreneurs: agents of change with the interdisciplinary, entrepreneurial, digital, multilingual and intercultural competencies needed to actively contribute to and shape upcoming challenge-related transformation processes in Europe.
Gradual integration of the T4E universities through intensive cooperation in five main areas:
- Challenge-based European curricula
- Innovative teaching and learning environments
- Creating entrepreneurial knowledge with and for the regions
- Inclusive mobility, access and campus spirit
- Governance and sustainability