A delegation of our University is attending the international workshop for underwater robotics Breaking the Surface, held in Biograd na Moru from September 25 to October 2.
On Friday, September 30, the INNOVAMARE project organizes the all-day international workshop "Technologies and services for ocean monitoring and protection - in the Adriatic.
During the meeting it will be discuss and present the current situation and future possibilities related to a sustainable blue economy in the Adriatic.
The focus of the workshop is on:
· Presentation of innovative technologies;
· Investigating the possibility of financing public and private projects at every stage of development;
· Connecting key stakeholders to share a common vision.
The aim of the workshop is:
· create a strong ecosystem for a sustainable blue economy in the Adriatic,
· stimulate new market opportunities through innovative technologies and solutions,
· raise awareness of the Adriatic as a fundamental resource,
· develop models of sustainable growth of the blue economy in the Adriatic in accordance with the European Green Plan and the digital transition.