As the Covid-19 epidemic in our Region has been worsening, starting from Monday 15 March Friuli Venezia Giulia is considered a ‘red zone’.
The Italian Government adopted a specific Decree Law further restricting the previous rules, but the new provisions are still to be published.
In the meanwhile, we deemed necessary to immediately communicate the provisions that the University of Trieste will adopt from 15 March to 10 April 2021.
· All (face-to-face, lab and internship) teaching activities of all courses will be or remain suspended except:
- necessary activities concerning graduation thesis (for graduations to be held before 31.7.21);
- face-to-face, lab and internship teaching activities of all courses of the Department of Medical Sciences exclusively for the students that received the second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine from at least 15 days or that already recovered from Covid-19.
· studying rooms are closed;
· libraries will remain open only for appointment-based services;
· research activities will continue.
We trust that everybody will strictly follow the rules.
Roberto Di Lenarda – Sabrina Luccarini