The University of Trieste:
- Provides the highest level of education and preparation for professionals and citizen of the future;
- Generate and disseminate knowledge;
- Commit itself with the local community to tackling the core issues of our times;
The University of Trieste is dedicated to the discovery, development, transfer and application of knowledge in a wide range of academic and professional fields.
The University’s goal is to provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate education, along with the development of new skills through research and creativity.
The University welcomes and supports men and women of all the ethnicities and geographic origins, with the aim to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse population and a global economy.
The University of Trieste aims to be an active player on the European stage through an excellent educational system, as to contribute to make the society more educated, innovative, cohesive and sustainable.
Our academic activity must be oriented to transfer a large contribution of knowledge endowments, as to provide young generations with the appropriate skills for wide overviews and real innovation through a cultural process of knowledge integration.
We intend to range the University of Trieste among the best Italian and European Universities reinforcing the interconnections between scientific research, education and knowledge transfer.
We wish to contribute to the cultural, technological and scientific development of our country and the territory to which we belong, through the promotion and support of new businesses and the creation of fledged job opportunities for young generations.
By 2020 the University of Trieste will be distinguished by:
- excellent learning outcomes, quality and richness of the student experience;
- graduated students prepared to enter the job market flexible and able to provide global contributions;
- a safeguarding of equity and excellence, which reinforce each other within a framework of high-level standards;
- strong interconnections between education and research;
- first-class research groups and a stimulating culture of intensive research;
- innovative solutions to social, economic, political and technological challenges;
- creative and substantial contributions for the prosperity and welfare of Europe;
- agility and adaptability in establishing and maintaining relationships with businesses and the community;
- highly efficient personnel and renowned national and international partners;
- long-lasting and mutually beneficial connections with alumni worldwide;
- a strong sense of shared goals.
Last updated on: 18/09/2018 - 14:05